The purpose of the terms and conditions is to stipulate the terms and conditions and the procedures regarding the online consulting services provided by Seoyon E-Hwa Co., Ltd (Hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Company and users.
Article 2 (Effect of Terms and Conditions)
The Terms and Conditions become effective as they are announced on the Company website. The Company can change the content of the Terms and Conditions, and such changes can take effect via an announcement in the manner specified in Article 7.
Article 3 (Rules Other than the Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in the terms and conditions shall be subject to the provisions of other relevant laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of the terms used in the Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. User: A person who receives service provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2. E-mail: Mail through the Internet.
Article 5 (Change of Service)
The Company may add or change the details of the service when needed.
Article 6 (Suspension of Services)
1. The Company can suspend provision of services in the event of maintenance/replacement or malfunctioning of information communications equipment such as computers or communications interruptions.
2. In the case of service suspension according to Paragraph 1, the Company shall notify users in the manner specified under Article 7.
Article 7 (User Notifications)
1. When the Company notifies users, it can do so using the email addresses that users have submitted to the Company.
2. If the Company notifies a large number of unspecified users, it may substitute individual notifications by posting on the website message board for a duration of at least 1 week.
Article 8 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. The Company shall collect only the minimum user information required by the Company to provide services, and the information collected is as follows.
3) Vehicle Identification Number (not required)
2. When the Company collects personal information that can be used to identify the user, it shall inform the user of the matters required by relevant laws and regulations and obtain consent accordingly.
3. The personal information provided cannot be used for purposes other than the stated purpose of collection or provided to a third party without the consent of the user, except where there are exceptions in relevant laws and regulations.
4. Users can view and correct errors in their personal information held by the Company at any time.
5. When the purpose of collection or provision of personal information has been achieved, the Company or a third party who has received the personal information from the Company shall destroy that personal information without delay.
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company must do its best to provide continuous and stable services as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company shall maintain facilities related to the service in a condition whereby they can be operated at all times and if a failure occurs, must do its best to repair and restore the service without delay.
3. The Company shall not send promotional emails for profit where users have indicated they do not wish to receive them.
4. The Company must have a security system to protect the personal information of users so the service can be used safely.
Article 10 (Obligations of Users)
1. Users must comply with relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, and precautionary items, and shall not engage in any acts that interfere with the business of the Company.
2. Users may not engage in any commercial activities using the service without prior approval of the Company.
3. Users cannot copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish/broadcast, or otherwise transfer the information obtained using the service to others without prior approval of the Company.
4. In the event of a change in the personal information provided to the Company, the user shall request that the Company immediately change it accordingly, and the legal liability regarding all consequences that occur due to not making such a request shall be borne by the user.
5. Users shall not engage in any act covered by the following Subparagraphs in relation to use of the service, and all legal responsibilities regarding any consequences that occur due to conducting the following acts shall be borne by the user.
1) Acts of obtaining email addresses of other members and sending spam emails.
2) Acts for the purpose of, or in connection with, committing a crime.
3) Acts that damage good customs and other social order.
4) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company and others.
5) Acts that damage the reputation of or insult the Company or another party.
6) Hacking or spreading computer viruses.
7) Acts of continuously transmitting certain promotional information against the will of others.
8) Acts that interfere with or are likely to interfere with stable operation of the service.
9) Acts of changing the content of the service provided by the Company without authorization.
10) Acts that violate other related laws.
Article 11 (Deletion of Posted Materials)
1. The Company values material posted by users and does it best to protect these so that they do not get altered, damaged, or deleted.
2. However, if the Company judges that any material posted by users is in violation of the provisions of Article 10 or falls under any of the following Subparagraphs, the Company may delete it without prior consent from or notification to the person who posted it.
1) Content that damages the reputation of another member or a third party via slander or false accusation.
2) Content that violates public order or traditional custom.
3) Content recognized as being connected to a crime.
4) Content that infringes on rights such as copyrights of the Company or a third party.
5) Content that interferes or is likely to interfere with stable operation of the service.
6) Content that criticizes the Company or spreads rumors without any grounds or confirmation.
7) Spam postings (examples: chain letters, 800 million emails, advertisements of specific sites).
8) Content disclosing personal information of another party without the consent of that party.
9) Content recognized as violating other related laws.
Article 12 (Rights/Obligations for Posted Material)
All rights, including copyright, of posted material and all legal responsibilities regarding such material shall belong to the user who posted it.
Article 13 (Attribution of Copyright and Restriction on Use)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by the Company belong to the Company.
2. A user shall not use or allow a third party to use information obtained from using the service by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other method without the prior consent of the Company.
Article 14 (Linked sites)
The Company may provide hyperlinks to websites of other companies.
Since the Company has no control over the websites of other companies linked by hyperlinks (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”), the Company shall not bear any responsibilities for the usefulness of services or materials provided from any linked sites, and additionally, the Company shall not take any responsibility for issues that occur from transactions between users and the linked sites.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Users may not take action to dispose, such as assign, transfer, or provide as collateral, the right to use the services under the Terms and Conditions or other status under the use Contract without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Damage Compensation)
1. Where damage occurs to users due to an intentional act or gross negligence by the Company regarding the service provided to users according to the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall bear liability to compensate for the damage.
2. If a user violates Article 10 or other provisions of the Terms and Conditions and causes damage to the Company, the user shall compensate for that damage to the Company.
3. If a user violates Article 10 or other provisions of the Terms and Conditions and causes the Company to bear liability to another user or a third party, leading to damage to the Company, the user who violated the Terms and Conditions shall compensate for all the damages incurred by the Company.
Article 17 (Exemption/Compensation)
1. The Company shall not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the materials, information, and facts posted on the service by users (hereinafter referred to as “materials”), so users shall use services related to the corresponding materials at their own responsibility, and even if any damage occurs to users in relation to the materials posted or transmitted when using the services, or even if any disadvantage occurs in relation to selecting materials or in using services, all legal responsibilities shall be borne by users.
2. If a user uses the service to trade products with another user or a third party without approval of the Company, in violation of the provisions of Article 10, the Company shall not bear any legal responsibilities, nor shall it bear any legal responsibilities regarding any benefits in property that users expected to gain by using the service.
Article 18 (Settlement of Disputes and Governing Law)
1. The Company and users must make every effort necessary to resolve disputes occurring in relation to the services smoothly.
2. Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, if a lawsuit is brought, the laws of the Republic of Korea shall apply.
Article 19 (Enforcement Date of Terms and Conditions)
The Terms and Conditions shall take effect from August 25, 2012.